- Activate your 7 to 10 gr dry yeast in 15 gr of warm water. Activate means to let it soak untill bubbles appears on the surface.
- Weight 580 gr of any sprouted flour (except GF).
- In 300 mg of water add one tea spoon of sugar, one tea spoon of olive oil and 6 gr of salt. (you can add to taste any herbs also- I prefer my bread plain); Pour this mixture in your bread machine and add the flour on top.
- Your yeast should be activated : verse it on top of the flour
- I select on my bread machine the French program with 2lb weight and dark crust.
Enjoy and give me your feed back please